About Us » Frequently Asked Questions


Can my organization apply for grant money even if our service area is outside a casino county?


Yes. Noncasino counties can apply for grants through the County Endowment Fund and Endow Iowa program. The guidelines and grant application forms are developed by the qualified community or county foundation board in each of the 84 noncasino counties. For the list of the contacts for each qualified community county foundation, please download the 2016-2017 report, "Building Iowa's Communities Through Philanthropy."

You can also receive more information and search for the community foundation in your area on the Iowa Community Foundations website.

« Return to FAQ