About Us » Frequently Asked Questions


Where can I find more information about holding a poker tournament?


The Department of Inspections and Appeals, Social and Charitable Gambling Unit, is responsible for the regulation of social and charitable gambling under Iowa Code chapter 99B. This includes poker tournaments, bingo, raffles, sports betting pools, games of skill and games of chance. For more information, please visit the DIA website.

« Return to FAQ